M/s Kripa Enterprises is well renowned name in the field of Lubricants and Industrial consumables as a Premium Solution Provider . It is being headed by Mr. Navneet Soni who is having exhaustive experience of more than 20 years. His team comprises of well qualified sales and service team capable of catering customer requirements and providing best quality services.
- I have got over 20+ years of rich work experience in the areas of Institutional, Channel and Industrial Sales, Distribution management, Key Account Management, new business development and project management. Out of which around 12 years are with Caltex/Chevron Lubricants at various key posts and around 51/2 years with IPOL lubricants brand
- My skills and strengths include handling key accounts / corporate accounts, management and leadership skills, good presentation and communication and making strategies to win in tough situations.
- Have had the distinction of being involved in setting up the operations of Caltex from scratch/start-up.
- Identified gaps and developed plans for building organizational capability for the region and implanted to achieve result
- Developed various initiatives at local level like tie up with OEM’s, road and bridge contractors and service dealers of gen-sets to achieve set targets and business goals
- Attended training courses on advance product knowledge, communication and selling skills and advance technical training
Strength / Weakness Analysis
- We are technically qualified and had good market relationships with the industry .This will help to build initial references for product promotion.
- The past experience of selling industrial lubricants of Navneet Singh Soni to various OEM and corporate customers will be handy
- Other strength is better selling and communication skills.
- The basic knowledge of process of manufacturing especially machining process and heavy equipment will help us to give better sales support and after sales service to keep the customer satisfied
- Full service support endeavor helps retention of the customers
Future Endeavours Planned
- Total Fluid Management
- Used Lube Testing & Maintenance
- Used Oil Disposal
- Environment friendly product introduction
- Onsite Lube Mixers, Dispensers & filtration machinery
- Lube Survey & Lube Audit
- Training and advisory services
Education & knowledge
- I have completed my B tech in Agricultural engineering from PAU in 1995.
- Attended various skill building training courses during my stint with Chevron ,Caltex & IPOL lubricants.
Aim / Vision / Mission
“Our key aim is to give the best possible product, meeting all quality standards at reasonable and economical prices. We exhibit manufacturing excellence powered by a skilled manpower, as it is the backbone of our organization. With perseverance and desire to excel, we have developed a niche for ourselves in the Lubricants industry.”